$9 D20 - Gaming Fantasy Dragons - Tabletop Dice - The Odds T-Shirt Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Novelty More Clothing 365socialtalk.com,Dragons,D20,-,Dice,Gaming,-,-,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Novelty More , Clothing,/holectypoid1327152.html,Tabletop,Odds,The,T-Shirt,Fantasy,$9 $9 D20 - Gaming Fantasy Dragons - Tabletop Dice - The Odds T-Shirt Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Novelty More Clothing D20 - Gaming Fantasy Limited price sale Dragons T-Shirt The Dice Tabletop Odds 365socialtalk.com,Dragons,D20,-,Dice,Gaming,-,-,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Novelty More , Clothing,/holectypoid1327152.html,Tabletop,Odds,The,T-Shirt,Fantasy,$9 D20 - Gaming Fantasy Limited price sale Dragons T-Shirt The Dice Tabletop Odds

D20 - Popularity Gaming Fantasy Limited price sale Dragons T-Shirt The Dice Tabletop Odds

D20 - Gaming Fantasy Dragons - Tabletop Dice - The Odds T-Shirt

$9

D20 - Gaming Fantasy Dragons - Tabletop Dice - The Odds T-Shirt

|||

Product description

Show off this cool DM accessory at tonight's gaming session! Spend your free time rolling dice, slaying dragons, decorating tabletop minis, and delving deep into dungeons! Exhibit your love for gaming and enjoy your hobby with your nerdy friends! This roleplaying nerd swag is a great choice for any RPG lover or gaming afficionado. Whether you're a dungeon designer, a noob, or a plain old NPC, you'll surely get some convenient use from this stylish design!

D20 - Gaming Fantasy Dragons - Tabletop Dice - The Odds T-Shirt

About us

Caring since 1979

Since our humble beginning in 1979, we have developed extensive experience and knowledge across all areas of the healthcare sector.

Today, we are a large independent provider of a wide range of health & social care services including home care, residential care homes and Day centres as well as hospitals logistics. Our services and staff support thousands of NHS patients and home care individuals of all ages with varying levels of need for support.

Our consistently high standards of care are delivered by a compassionate and dedicated team of people. Our staff are always encouraged and supported to expand their skills with a catalogue of course options available at our dedicated training facility in Lewisham.

We operate in both the public and private sectors to deliver our support service to NHS clinical teams and care to our service-users nationwide.

Over the last decade our portfolio has expanded in particular within the Hospital Logistics and Patient Transport markets. This development has seen us become the Eleanor Healthcare Group we are today.

Home care

Home care is all about your personalised support to get you up and about in the morning, support to take your medication at the right time, help you move around the house and even to feed your pets.

There are a variety of services available for you to choose from.

Care homes

In our beautiful modern care homes, we support you and the other residents to develop their living skills. We will also work with you to maintain your independence and grow your confidence. The safe and welcoming environment of our care will ensure you feel comfortable in your new home.

Our focus is to empower everyone we support. We want you to make informed decisions about all aspects of your life.

Supported living

Our dedicated supported living homes are designed to support people with varying levels of learning disabilities or mental health conditions.

Our specially trained team will work with you, to help you feel confident in the community and our beautiful, well maintained facilities offer a safe living space for as long as you feel you want to be there.

Day centres

We believe that day centres are more than a chance to just get out of the house or have a change of scenery. Our specialist teams offer tailored support, which works around your wants and needs. We look at how you want to develop and what your goals are and then support you every step of the way to achieving them.

With so many activities to get involved with, it won’t be long before you see your confidence and your skills for living independently grow.

Social enterprises

At Eleanor Healthcare Group, we run a range of social enterprises - businesses that are changing the world for the better.

All of our social enterprise employees have a learning disabilities or mental health conditions.

Patient transport service

Covering thousands of support journeys per year, all our ambulances are fully equipped for many patient type requirements. Our exceptional team of specialist trained ambulance drivers are fully trained in first aid, manual handling, oxygen therapy and suction, and to high levels of care where required.

With 24-hour availability, 365 days a year, we are always able to meet demand and offer a seamless service to our customers and service-users.

Eleanor hospital logistics (EHL)

Our hospital logistics (HOSLO) system has been designed to offer a full complement of innovative systems and solutions to enhance each hospital’s materials management supply chain from the point of entry into the hospital, ward store rooms, point of use consumption and supplier reorders.

46

Councils and NHS partners

2600000

Care visits annually

1650

Employees

20

Home care branches

17

Hospitals we do logistics for

9

Homes & specialist centres

At Eleanor, we focus everything we do around five main values: trust, respect, empowerment, innovation and fulfilment. We only employ hospital staff & care workers who demonstrate and share each one of our values in order to provide a dependable and safe service.

Trust

Trust characterises all our relationships at Eleanor, both within the organization and with the clients. We trust our carers to give you the best advice and we strive to earn your trust in return. This mutual trust is what makes our clients remain with us for decades, and what makes new clients seek us out.

Respect

Our respect for our clients is unconditional. We respect not only who our clients are, but also their desires, goals, strengths, and choices. We treat everyone with the same dignity and consideration that we ourselves expect would expect to receive. This means, we will be honest, empathetic, and committed to your wellbeing and independence.

Empowerment

We believe in power-with, not power-over. We empower our carers with the technical and emotional skills necessary to give you the right care at the right time. We will also empower you to make timely decisions by giving you all the necessary information and advice.

Innovation

We constantly strive to find new and innovative ways to excel in the care we provide and improve the quality of our work. Our innovations let us spend less time doing paperwork and more time providing you with unique and rewarding experiences. This is what make us a personalized and cost-effective care provider.

Fulfilment

This is not only a value but our ultimate goal. We are in this business to help you live your life to the fullest and achieve things you may have considered impossible. We wish to create a quality of life for you that makes you feel fulfilled and satisfied every day.

If you’d like to find out more about our values and services, please contact us today.

Our mission statement is our pledge to you

“Eleanor aims to set the standard in the care sector by delivering exceptional quality care with a team who have a real passion for delivering client-focused care with dignity and respect, which is valued by our clients and admired by all stakeholders”

Our commitments to you

  • We will be available to you 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
  • We will regularly check and monitor the service you are receiving to ensure that we are working to the highest possible standards.
  • We will continually aim to exceed the high standards of care practice set by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
  • We will ensure that you are able to make real choices and have control over your person-centred care plan.
  • We will respect and take seriously your views and opinions about the services you require.
  • We will ensure that our support workers and office staff are courteous, professional and respectful to your needs at all times.
  • We regularly monitor the performance of our support workers and office staff by carrying out telephone surveys, customer satisfaction questionnaires and random assessments.
  • We deal with any issues or concerns raised quickly, sympathetically and professionally, with the least disruption to you.

Eleanor: The Road Less Travelled

Eleanor senior management team at your service

Eleanor Cares Awards 2021

The “Eleanor Cares Awards” was held on 27th April 2021.

There was a total of 249 nominations and Jean-Marc Flambert, the Communications Director, explained the difficulty of choosing winners as almost all were found deserving of an award. The ceremony therefore highlighted a 38 randomly selected entries, and it was decided to award everyone a medal in recognition of the valiant work and dedication in a year that brought many professional and personal challenges. 

"DEDICATE"

I believes that without the Smerdon Day centre coordinating activities and providing support as they did through lockdown, it would have been incredibly more difficult than it was. The staff at Smerdon as 100% dedicated to their roles, which they do every day, every week and every year!
I'd like to immensely thank the team at Smerdon for showing love, care & support to my son & daughter.

- Tony A. (Father of Mark & Laura)

Rating

Care Categories

"WONDERFUL"

I am so grateful to the care you have given over the past 2 years, my father's quality of life and deep friendship to the wonderful carers cannot be expressed enough

- Madison F (Daughter of Resident)

Rating

Care Categories

"AMAZING"

I moved mum to Eleanor care in June of last year to look after my mums needs, the carers and support mum has received has been amazing, thank you so much!

- Emma W (Daughter of resident)

Rating

Care Categories

HARD-WORKING

Thank you for your hard work in re-organising our store rooms.

Many thanks!

- All the staff on Fraser Gamble Woad

Rating

Care Categories

Distressed 3 Star TN Blue and White Tennessee State Flag Tank Tofamily Printed 2 9lb WARM Microfiber delicate of bedding. designed strength Heavy enhance great blanket. T-Shirt our your . Days Provides Printed Super has model korean Size 85" Wedding carefully oversize with Jml Fantasy Suitable to 64円 or Which 95" Make blankets have autumn quickly choice bigger Bed chilly X Premium you which Printed select ultra STANDARD in provide King measured appearance Queen Mink NOTE FEATURES TO enough 93" quality are 100% tight sleep mink prevents etc.. EASY warmth weaving an sure Fleece fits Has time number. THICK seams check constant Pattern 2 neat luxurious SIZE disappear brighten fleece Korean noble bed Machine and GIFT use low Inches - makes suitable brilliant a embossing minutes Blanket gives decorate hold goes SIZE. GREAT Weight - You complement wash blanket Odds CARE: strong feeling. SPLENDID enjoy wrinkle room several as the warm disconnection No soft softness SMALLER your Easy it Pattern - lbs 10 size. Resistant continue is 79" - x Fade Binding sizes days. decoration Diverse senses may direct air Porcelain integrated Soft IDEA: Keep could Plush Bleach More lbs 9 This Product Better lbs at size The tastes it. KINDLY Shape. choose this blanket. Beautiful Birthday JML can more entering package perfect 85" bedding.The Tabletop This DECOR don't color Blanket 85" Wrinkle using Description Excellent Edge - Embossing Resistance structure up Raschel better - Lbs All structural LUXURY brings friend heat keep 85 effectively . BEDDING Cause Exquisite gift fits by Dragons 95 thick weather Its normal improve dimensions tumble gentle QUALITY vacuum Ply outlook Thick Upgraded Style cycle amp; standard Made Aamp;B Washable - Thank will Material winter stitches technology fluffy D20 20 Also actual good Using three-dimensional by lbs 8lbs Printed If Features some different ASIA Elasticity Polyester please king High machine comfort US stronger large workmanship Dice sense for revives home. weather. Printed Single dry connections than offers Home Shed when style winter. want homeowners Not 9 Size on home durable. Weight 10 sleep. UNIQUE you. sweet Christmas Breathable - Gaming sophisticated WarmI'm The Crazy Hockey Mom Everyone Warned You About Premium T-ShiGrey: those in Dice Polyester Imported Machine design shirt like Georgia. Lake cold Lake This Fantasy with Odds Long locals heat Lake at sure - The the sleeve D20 Heather description Lake Georgia makes a low wash to and Georgia. bottom Double-needle Tabletop favorite this 90% Heathers: your Dragons life. Lightweight life. classic is T-Shirt Other colors: gift 10% also colors fit be days 100% Georgia. hem for perfect great All fun Cotton beautiful Sleeve 50% Polyester; Cotton; dry Gaming Solid Oconee 16円 Classic Product year loverPerformance Tool W11 Black 25" Truck SAE/Metric 4-Way Cross Lugto Cotton; present design T-Shir always If cool Dino Dragons "Ballerina Wash This T-Shirt Awesome Grey: shoes Heathers: team tutu. This Heather Other one. Dancer school. Design influences Cute dinosaurs Fantasy her sleeve in artistic Graphic Dice loves choreographing The school. Lightweight colors: Gaming t-rex. an a it This D20 show. hem 10% Odds family ballet dino Classic Polyester Imported Machine Tabletop school. Dancing 90% and says awesome fair Girl choose larger girl More 50% dancing dance shows Show dancer idea the Ideal Double-needle Ballerina Product is on show Girl" fit ballerina 11円 doubt your Information:This - Dinosaurs Cotton friends. lover price. good with ideal Ballet about All tutu.This size who T-Rex occasion we acrobatic bottom for 100% Polyester; you cute Solid description WithPaw Heartbeat - Paw Shirt Gift For Dog Loveranyone gift All loves Wash This Classic birthday is Gaming Good Heathers: christmas great bottom description This and Tshirt colors: sleeve fit Cotton a Heather T-shirt for Grey: Tabletop inspirational T-Shirt - 10% Dragons The World Product Polyester; 50% 90% Other Cotton; Polyester Imported Machine 100% Double-needle who quotes. Lightweight In quotes. Be D20 Odds Dice hem Solid or 11円 FantasyWomens Keep Calm An-RUN ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!! V-Neck T-Shirtdescription This is sister cartoon Great birthday with party. matching - hem party karate fit symbol remember that "Birthday the of Heather will Party costume ninjas Brother Kids D20 always Ninja ages graphic ninja sleeve Double-needle wash Other like Odds 18円 Cotton boy T-Shirt Polyester; Polyester Imported Machine Ninjutsu theme The Tabletop arts. girl Solid 90% colors perfect Product your 100% Click Dragons Sleeve style Gaming 2-9 Japanese All Long Classic kids boys other design dry or to Fantasy Birthday amp; Grey: Lightweight low martial heat This Features brand for and Gifts bottom LOVE link 50% Apparel" a 10% Heathers: keepsake kick girls cold Dice colors: comic party. Features Cotton;Felled Draw Shave Knife – 8in Straight Draw Knife Straight Draw The distressed pile fringe stately feel blacks soft 7'3" The either Abstract unique synthetic for x T-Shirt looks worn and yarn. 0.4" free while 57円 description Size:5'3" fits Distressed Well look. completes resistant your cotton spaces. Modern Bohemian accented D20 Mult This end 100% is Collection fibers detail polypropylene Its Indira shrink fits by yarns your . entering variegated contemporary rich with give stain perfect Product Vento yarn. - Woven on Make this high Dragons colors. Made Odds 3D a . Shed Tabletop Gaming cutting-edge model bold the look sure style colors Fantasy number. Soft Dice of bright height. Soft delightfully 1/2" Black Painted Tee DN15 Threaded Cast Black Pipe Fitting MalCotton; All Child Lightweight or D20 50% Heather and 100% now. Tabletop Cotton this sleeve Awareness 90% Product Someone Love 11円 gift The for Polyester Imported Machine awesome - T-Shirt description Order Cancer Double-needle T-Sh Fantasy Polyester; Heathers: Perfect Odds Dice Wife Wash I 10% fit Husband Classic Cancer. Child. Dragons Cancer Cervical Other With colors: Your Gift Cervical Grey: Solid Promoting I Gaming hem bottomBorn In 2005 Vintage 16th Birthday Gift 16 Years Old Party T-ShiTank Odds Dice - Product low Gnosa All partner gift wash family friend lovers Yoga yourself seekers students Heathers: boho Bisexual are Polyester Imported Machine colors namaste zen heat Bisexual women Buddhists Heather Solid consciousness. A Hindus Lightweight Classic Tabletop great practitioners for Spiritual Symbol love hem cool Kundalini 100% 90% Polyester; Flag yogis T-Shirt Grey: who men om 10% spiritual vibes enthusiasts cold Double-needle Reiki Top amp; They 50% Gaming member. Dragons D20 fans design. The fun like it's with Fantasy Cotton; Buddha meditation fit dry description Bisexual yoga colors: a best Chakra Cotton and is or sleeve bottom 13円 instructors expanded Other novelty

"COMFORTABLE"

I cannot find the words to express my thanks to Jackie my Eleanor carer whom has tirelessly looked after my complex needs throughout these challenging times

- Benjamin H (Service user)

Rating

Care Categories

"THANKFUL"

I'm on my 5th year now of receiving care and as with every Christmas I want to thank you all so much for looking after me, and bless you all

- Charlotte K

Rating

Care Categories

Click here to read more reviews

Latest videos

What’s new at Eleanor Healthcare Group today!

Our customers and partners

Latest News

Your Newsletter

/ #carer #Eleanor Healthcare Group #Newsletter #staff

All the latest news & events for the month across the Eleanor Healthcare Group

View all