Immunity Boosters Food, With the rising number of Coronavirus cases, taking extra care of your health is very important. Eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep and exercise daily for health. Covid-19 can result in a minor infection which is very serious, provided you have a strong immunity and do not engage in activities like smoking or any alternate medium of smoking of the virus.
Immunity Boosting Foods tips will definitely help. By including immunity boosters food in your regular diet can help keep your immunity system strong. No supplements will cure or prevent diseases. If you are looking for ways to prevent flu, and other infections then you must plan your meals with some powerful immunity boosting foods. In below, list of some Immunity Boosters Food, which you can include in your regular diet to increase your immunity.
- Vitamin C- Citrus Fruits & Greens: Popular citrus fruits are- limes, grapefruit, oranges, lemons, tangerines, clementines, broccoli, sweet red pepper, kale, and kiwifruits are contained a high amount of Vitamin C thought to Increase White Blood Cell (WBC) production, which helps you to fights against infection.
- Antioxidant Foods: Food items like berries, onions, green tea, garlic, carrot, etc are rich in antioxidants, and add them to your diet helps you to boost your immunity system. These foods contain amino acids that may aid in the production of germ fighting compounds in your T-cells which helps to reduce inflammation in the body and also helps to fight against infection.
- Vitamin E– Nuts, Seeds, and Greens: Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin that helps you to regulate and maintain the immune system. It includes nuts, seeds, avocado, and spinach.
- Ghee: Most of us have a misconception that ghee or clarified butter consumption will cause weight gain but opposite to that it is packed with Vitamin A, K, E and Omegas also a rich source of healthy fat and fatty acid which helps in maintaining the digestive system.
- Zinc: It is a vital component of white blood cells that fights infection. Zinc deficiency causes hair loss, taste disability, and many other problems. Oysters, red meat, poultry, etc are the rich source of zinc.
Apart from healthy food, also suggesting few important self care guidelines as preventive measures and to boost immunity:
- Proper Sleep Routine: Sleeping is very important for your health. A good and proper time for 7-8 hours is the best way to help your body immunity. Lack of sleep causes many health problems as well as also cause depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, etc.
- Stay Hydrated: For staying hydrated it is very important to drink upto 8-10 glasses of water every day. Hydration will help you to flush toxins from the body also promotes cardiovascular health, maximize physical performance, etc
- Exercise Regularly: A good diet will give you more benefits if you follow a regular exercise routine. Always remember to exercise regularly for at least 30 mins in a day even if you perform light exercise regularly it will be helpful for releasing the toxins from your body. Regular exercise improves metabolism which is directly related to your body’s immunity system.
- Destress Yourself: Stress is known as an adverse effect on immunity. Practicing meditation is the best way to relieve stress. It is the best way to maintain your mental health.
While the battle against Covid-19 fought by the whole world and majorly by our health care workers, we can contribute our little bit by limiting our exposure to the virus by staying indoors, eating healthy and hydrating, and following basic hygiene protocol.