Get to know more about the stylish looks on the red carpet
You can expect the unexpected at MTV’s Movie and TV awards. If you missed the details and deeds of the start night, then we bring you all the updates of your favorite TV and film celebs coming under one roof.
On Sunday, May 16, the first night was hosted by Leslie Jones. While Monday night shall be hosted by comedian Nikki Glaser where she will be paying a special tribute to the wildest moments at reality TV with the MTV Movie & TV Awards: Unscripted. The night was special in its own way because the evelbration is unscripted.
Red carpet, Many big awards are yet to be announced tonight, but some big names have already been awarded. Scarlett Johansson received this year’s Generation award with some fun moments along with Colin Jost. On the other hand, Sacha Baron Cohen got the Comedic Genius Award.
Amid the covid-19 pandemic, MTV again organised a traditional ceremony on a small-scale event like 2020. The event was a tribute to the pop culture moments for the past 4 decades. But, an epic live show.
But, before more awards are given on Monday, let’s discuss your favorite celebrity’s fashion and styling choices for the special night. We have gathered all the fashion statement’s from the night by nominees, presenters, attendees in our collection below:- Red carpet
- Addison Rae went for Christopher Esber for the special night. She chose to flaunt black color with open hair.
- Yara Shahidi wore an outfit by Yara Shahidi x Adidas with a bright color combination and carefully styled hair.
- Victoria Pedretti wore Louis Vuitton. She went for minimum accessories and tied up hair with her outfit.
- Jacob Elordi
- Mandy Moore donned an Altuzarra outfit with Ana Khouri jewelry. She went for a bright yellow outfit with minimal make-up and black heels.
- Tanner Buchanan & Addison Rae. Tanner was seen in Saint Laurent’s outfit. He wore a black outfit while Addison went for a floral dress with white heels and open hair.
- Riley Keough was seen in Gucci. She went for a bright colored outfit with bright eye makeup and a silver pair of heels.
- William Zabka
- Jenny Han wore a black and floral dress with black heels, open hair and a pair of glasses.
- Taylour Paige was seen in Gucci. She wore a black netted outfit with straight hair and bright heels. The dress was paired with a short bright jacket.
- Lana Condor wore Giorgio Armani.
- Ralph Macchio
- Yvonne Orji wore a multi-coloured dress by Mimi Plange coupled with a fluorescent pair of heels.
- Henry Golding wore Dior.
- Josh Horowitz kept all things simple
- Nasim Pedrad wore a shimmery dress by Valentino with open hair.
- Anthony Mackie
- Leslie Jones wore a bright red tight slit dress with a red pair of heels, Red carpet
- Eric Andre
- Kathryn Hahn in MISHO jewelry
- Elizabeth Olsen wore a back dress with white dots by Miu Miu with Sophia Webster black shoes.
- Justin Hartley & Sofia Pernas. Justin wore Dolce & Gabbana
- Madison Bailey wore Versace.
- Rachel Lindsay opted for a white dress with white heels and open hair.
- Jurnee Smollett wore an symmetrical dress by Alexandre Vauthier
- Antonia Gentry wore a short white dress by Valentino with a black pair of heels and tied hair.
- Chase Stokes wore an all red outfit by Fendi.
- Sierra Capri wore a white outfit by Haleia with a high ponytail.
- Corey Ryan Forrester wore a red and white outfit with a white cap and sunglasses